Staying relevant online requires familiarity with the latest website platforms. While there are countless places to establish a presence online, one of the best for modern business growth is WordPress.
What is WordPress?
WordPress is a website content management system (CMS) platform. Given the number of such platforms on the Internet, this may sound unremarkable, but WordPress has established itself as one of the most popular options for a website CMS. WordPress started in 2003, and statistics show more than 60 percent of CMS-based websites are operated on WordPress. This makes it the most popular website CMS platform for businesses and bloggers in the world.
What Makes WordPress Better
This popularity is not by chance. WordPress is designed to be user-friendly, making it accessible for users of all levels. The platform comes equipped with many useful tools and plugins, which allow businesses to create content that is specifically geared for search engine promotion.
Why You Need WordPress Design and Support
Even though WordPress is accessible for all users, it takes advanced capabilities to truly leverage the platform and yield strong results. WordPress is incredibly versatile, allowing for countless design options and development techniques. This means you can create a website that is unique to your business branding. WordPress can work seamlessly as an information hub, an eCommerce website and everything in between.
WordPress Experts at Catchy Pages
Fortunately, you never have to start a WordPress venture on your own. Catchy Pages team are fully equipped to utilise this popular website CMS, ensuring that our clients have ample opportunities for online growth.
Catchy Pages WordPress Service
Consider the advantages of trusting Catchy Pages for your WordPress website development needs.
- Experience: Over 8 years (since 2008) WordPress experience, there isn’t much we don’t know about WordPress.
- SEO-friendly: Search engine optimisation (SEO) is critical for online success. Catchy Pages takes into consideration the factors that influence search engines, by bringing together refined & tested search engine marketing techniques (since 2006). Learn more about Wordpress SEO
- Security: We utilise the latest security technology to keep your data and content safe. With this mind, you can be confident that your WordPress website has the maximum protection in an uncertain digital landscape.
- Flexible contracts: With Catchy Pages, we do not require long term contracts. Unlike some hosted CMS solutions, after development is complete or at any time, you can migrate your website to any other provider you like. This gives you the power of control and added peace of mind.
- Growth Opportunities: One of the best things about this type of website CMS platform is its flexibility. There are always options for additional plug-ins, which means the website can continue to evolve as your needs change. This keeps your website vibrant, ensuring ongoing functionality over time.
- Easy Maintenance: Since WordPress is so user-friendly, you can handle most updates by yourself. As part of our service, we can even teach you how to do most basic tasks on your own.
- Graphic Design: Our WordPress development is about more than functionality. We also focus on design. Catchy Pages offers superior design options, and we work with you to decide the best layout for your business needs. Whether you need a small, informational website or a complex, eCommerce online solution, we have the talent to bring it to life. Our designs are fully customised, and we are familiar with WordPress themes to make them look and function perfectly.
- We’ll keep you informed at all times, during the development process. We are fully committed to a high level of customer service, and like our clients to feel completely satisfied with their website's appearance, function, performance and maintenance.
Contact Catchy Pages Today
With our vast experience, the team at Catchy Pages has helped clients of all types with their WordPress development needs. Whether you need a simple website layout or a complex design, we can provide timely service that fits in your budget. We can even take an existing website and migrate the content to a WordPress CMS platform. No matter what your goals may be for online growth, Catchy Pages can provide the support and expertise you need.
To learn more about WordPress and how it can benefit your online ventures, contact Catchy Pages today (02) 6687 9810.
Australia dollars (AUD) & inclusive of GST. | *Conditions may apply, please contact us for more information.