When most people visit a website, all they care about is how it looks and the way it functions. Website development, however, is much more complicated than that. When developing a website for your business, it is important to start with the right content management system (CMS).
Joomla! Content Management System
A CMS is also known as a content management system, which is a website platform for content published online. As might be expected, every website CMS is different, offering its own advantages and disadvantages. Joomla is a CMS that is designed on a model-view-controller framework, which serves as a flexible and affordable website platform for publishing web content.
Since Joomla is an open source program, it is available for free. However, although it may be free, not everyone knows how to utilise this type of website CMS platform correctly.
The Advantages of Joomla Web Development
Specific advantages of this website CMS are worth noting. The system is designed with the user in mind, which means it is usable at all ability levels. No knowledge of PHP or HTML coding is necessary to maintain a website in Joomla, which can be an asset for business people who want to retain control over their content.
Despite this accessibility, the framework is also surprisingly diverse. On top of the basic functionality, the system also allows you the ability to integration of third party extensions. When these extensions are leveraged properly, your website can have increased versatility.
Joomla Development and Design from Catchy Pages
Our team will work with you to design & develop a Joomla-based website catered to your specific needs. Joomla can be a powerful website platform, and our team has the knowledge and skill to take full advantage of this potential.
Consider the advantages of trusting Catchy Pages for your Joomla website development needs.
- Experience: Over 8 years (since 2008) Joomla! experience, there isn’t much we don’t know about Joomla.
- SEO-friendly Joomla: Search engine optimisation (SEO) is critical for online success. Catchy Pages takes into consideration the factors that influence search engines, by bringing together refined & tested search engine marketing techniques (since 2006). Learn more about Joomla SEO
- Security: We utilise the latest security technology to keep your data and content safe. With this mind, you can be confident that your Joomla website has the maximum protection in an uncertain digital landscape.
- Flexible contracts: With Catchy Pages, we do not require long term contracts. Unlike some hosted CMS solutions, after development is complete or at any time, you can migrate your Joomla website to any other provider you like. This gives you the power of control and added peace of mind.
- Growth Opportunities: One of the best things about this type of website CMS platform is its flexibility. There are always options for additional extensions, which means the website can continue to evolve as your needs change. This keeps your website vibrant, ensuring ongoing functionality over time.
- Easy Maintenance: Since Joomla is so user-friendly, you can handle most updates by yourself. As part of our service, we can even teach you how to do most basic tasks on your own.
- Graphic Design: Our Joomla development is about more than functionality. We also focus on design. Catchy Pages offers superior design options, and we work with you to decide the best layout for your business needs. Whether you need a small, informational website or a complex, eCommerce online solution, we have the talent to bring it to life. Our designs are fully customised, and we are familiar with Joomla templates to make them look and function perfectly.
- We’ll keep you informed at all times, during the development process. We are fully committed to a high level of customer service, and like our clients to feel completely satisfied with their website's appearance, function, performance and maintenance.
Contact Catchy Pages Today
With our vast experience, the team at Catchy Pages has helped clients of all types with their Joomla development needs. Whether you need a simple website layout or a complex design, we can provide timely service that fits in your budget. We can even take an existing website and migrate the content to a Joomla CMS platform. No matter what your goals may be for online growth, Catchy Pages can provide the support and expertise you need.
To learn more about Joomla and how it can benefit your online ventures, contact Catchy Pages today (02) 6687 9810.
Australia dollars (AUD) & inclusive of GST. | *Conditions may apply, please contact us for more information.